Monday, June 30, 2014

Sunny Days




Sunny Days are here!!
Not that they ever really leave us here in Southern California, 
but they are here in full force with scorching temperatures to boot!

Being a natural redhead, fair & sensitive skinned, I'm always conscious of sun protection.
That means staying in the shade when possible, wearing a hat and of course sunscreen!!

asked me to try out there new line of sunscreen I jumped right on board!




The face-friendly formulas both in a 15 or 30 SPF, offer lightweight sheer coverage 
that absorbs in seconds and leaves barely a trace on skin. 
They leave your skin soft and smooth and the sunscreen won’t clog pores or cause breakouts 
(it's clinically tested on acne-prone skin). 

It has a light citrus scent and is water resistant for up to 80 minutes!




The sunscreen is clean and light, and I found it ideal for everyday use under makeup.  
It didn't make me feel greasy in the least and the protection is great!  

I've used it on multiple occasions and have been really pleased with the results. 
It smells less "beachy" than some other sunscreens I've used in the past,
 and I liked the fact that I didn't smell like I had sunscreen on.  
I was still able to wear my normal fragrance that I like.


A great Coppertone product that I will definitely keep purchasing.

Here's to Sunny Summer Days!!



I received samples of Coppertone Clearly Sheer to try out as part of a BzzAgent campaign.
Any opinions expressed are entirely my own.





3 comments:

T@PoppyPlacePdx said...

Hi M. :)

I will have to keep an eye open for that, it sounds awesome and with spending more time in California this year, I (also very light and sensitive skinned) need all the protection I can get. I like that you said it didn't feel like you had a greasy coat of sunscreen on :)

Great to see you back and thanks so much for taking the time to stop by my blog, always love hearing from you :)

Hope your course is going well :)

Have a wonderful 4th, cheers, T. :)

Annette said...

I'm definitely going to try this. I've missed you, but I hope you've enjoyed your clinicals and are doing well :)

Almost Precious said...

Sounds like a great product. I have tried sunscreens in the past and they always made me break out and left me with a greasy feeling not to mention the overpowering fragrance. This product appears to be just what I've been looking for. :)
Thanks for an honest review.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...