Saturday, January 25, 2014

You Don't Have To Have Allergies



Thankfully, we don't have food allergies in our house.
We can eat whatever we want, but that doesn't mean we should!
I am very conscious of what I put in my body, both for health and weight reasons. 
(especially now since I'm sitting in a chair in a classroom 8 hours a day)

Since I'm already a huge fan of flax in my smoothies and baking, when I 
came across this cereal I just had to give it a try.

Delicious!
Crunchy.
Oh, and it stays crunchy!
Did I mention it's crunchy?
Just a faint hint of sweetness.
Lots of protein and fiber.
And for those who have nut or gluten allergies...go right ahead, it's allergy friendly!
I love it with a little almond milk or sprinkled dry on top of my yogurt.

It's a nutritious and delicious snack!

Just because you don't have allergies, doesn't mean you can't enjoy 
some of the wonderful allergy friendly food products out there.
You might be surprised and find yourself a new favorite like I did!

Have you come across any great food products lately?



6 comments:

Annette said...

I've never been much of a cereal and milk eater but when I do eat it, I want it to stay crunchy and not get soggy. This sounds like something I would try if I wanted cereal :)
My latest discovery is brown rice Triscuit with sea salt and black pepper...very yummy with hummus!

lisaroyhandbags said...

Mmm this sounds good - I love it when cereal stays crunchy. How many grams of sugar per serving? Since i have to control my sugar, I find it hard to find cereals that aren't loaded with hidden sugar even though they're supposed to be a healthy version - even my boring bran flakes have 11g/serving. :(

Additionsstyle said...

Thanks for sharing, that sounds wonderful. My poor daughter has all kinds of food allergies, so I think I am going to have to check this cereal out for her. Plus I love when my cereal stays crunchy, thats all I need to know to give it a try :D
Valerie
Everyday Inspired

Amy said...

Mmmm, I would definitely want to try this! I love flaxseed in my oatmeal and in smoothies, as well. I'm going to have to look for something like this!

Almost Precious said...

I'll have to look for this at my grocery store. It sounds great and healthy too.

Since my youngest daughter is gluten intolerant I'll pass this info on to her. Thanks :)

Andrew Zachary said...

I like the idea that you share here and I hope there is a fresh idea that can be shared in the future
If later there was a chance I would like to exchange thoughts with you
Thank you very much for sharing interesting things here
jual vimax herbal jual vimax original vimax termurah bergaransi jual vimax bergaransi jual vimax canada

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...